We are using this blog to list and describe the different items in Grandma and Grandpa Dance's home. If you are interested in something you see, please comment in the item's post.
Chad you can have this since you want the dresser also. They match and they should be kept together. But if you change your mind let me know because I would love it.
Chad wants this
ReplyDeleteandrea wants this also. This was the first thing I went looking for once the blog was up and running. Now it is finally here.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteChad you can have this since you want the dresser also. They match and they should be kept together. But if you change your mind let me know because I would love it.
ReplyDeleteYes I would like the matching set. I did put my name on the dresser as well. This will be for Carter.
ReplyDelete